Not every fashion designer is good at drawing. So, if you can’t draw, how do you communicate your fashion design ideas to your team, patternmaker, or factory? Luckily, there are other ways to describe your vision visually that don’t require art skills.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?