The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organizers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can contact me directly.
(I know my last name is difficult to pronounce! It is pronounced “Hay-nes”.)
Alison Hoenes is a freelance patternmaker who helps women’s slow fashion brands confidently get their designs to production without compromising fit, vision, or values. She writes a daily newsletter for fashion brands and designers on creating clothing and growing a fashion business that fits, and is the host of the How Fitting® podcast.
More from Alison
- Visit Alison’s website at alisonhoenes.com
- Read Alison’s blog at alisonhoenes.com/blog
- Listen to the How Fitting® podcast
- Subscribe to Alison’s daily How Fitting newsletter
Alison in the Press
- Listen to Alison on the Successful Fashion Designer podcast and Successful Fashion Freelancer podcast with Sew Heidi
- Listen to Alison on the Really Pretty Good podcast with Julie
- Listen to (or watch) Alison on the Digital Hive podcast with Emma
- Listen to (or watch) Alison on the Ultraviolet Tide podcast with Erica
- Read Alison’s cover story in Coverings Magazine
- Read more about Alison and her work in CanvasRebel Magazine
- Read the St. Louis Magazine’s article on the How Fitting podcast
Sample Topics for Alison
- Creating fashion that fits
- What to expect from the product development process
- Finding a niche and knowing your customer
- Patternmaking and fit across your whole size range
- Apparel costing and fitting your budget
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA