Fauxgerty is a contemporary womenswear brand “invested in creating ethical clothing that looks as good as it feels”. I worked with them doing the patternmaking and technical design as they added new product categories and released their first jumpsuit – the Amber. Jumpsuits can be tricky garments to fit and with Fauxgerty being a primarily direct-to-consumer online brand, it was very important that the fit was spot on and forgiving across multiple body types to keep returns to a minimum. The Amber jumpsuit quickly became a best-seller when it launched and was subsequently made in multiple new colorways each season.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?