Measurements are found all over within the fashion industry and fabrics are no exception. Whether you are looking at a Bill of Materials, ordering fabric or swatches online, or doing some fabric testing, understanding how fabrics are measured and listed will help you make the best choices regarding your fabric.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?