In the last few years, we have entered the era of 3D democratization. Now everyone from designers, tech designers, textile designers, and patternmakers are all using it. There are huge benefits to using 3D, but while both design and development may use the same 3D software, the goals of the two use cases are different.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?