As realistic as 3D has become, though, there are still things that only a physical sample can do for your brand. For these reasons, I recommend using a combination of 3D and real life samples during product development so your brand can get the best of both (digital and physical) worlds.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?