Your product development timeline and steps involved will vary depending on the distribution channels of your fashion business. Understanding the differences will help you best plan your product launches and help you navigate shifting from one to the other if that is the next step to grow your brand.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?