Many fashion entrepreneurs start their brands to solve a problem that they personally experience. They’re frustrated with the lack of options available and decide to create the product they wish existed. Being a designer in your own target market has unique advantages, but it also has some drawbacks. Let’s look at the pros and cons.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?