3D software offers an array of tools that can help reduce physical samples, speed up design and development, and communicate designs more effectively. If you have been wanting to start using 3D in your process and are wondering how to do so, here are four of my favorite ways to use 3D for fashion.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?