One of the biggest challenges of a digital society is how do you keep returns low when customers don’t have the opportunity to touch, feel, and try on the clothes before they buy? There are things even on the design side that can help minimize returns. Here are five tips for designing apparel to sell online that will keep your return rates low.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?