Mixing fabrics or prints within the same garment is a fun way to add a unique twist, interesting texture, or creative design detail to your style. But, beyond patchworking a beautiful design, mixing fabrics in a way that is efficient in production and holds up to consumer use, takes some technical planning to get right.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?