Normally I always say the customer comes first. There is one area of your fashion business, though, that shouldn’t be in reaction to your customer – your brand values. What your brand cares about, values, and supports needs to come from within the company. Specifically, brand values need to come from the founders.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?