Argaman&Defiance creates everything from apparel to bedding to bridal by hand in their studio located in St. Charles, MO. They use a variety of surface designed techniques such as fabric dyeing, print making, and fabric painting to create the Argaman&Defiance collection. Lydia Crespo attended the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) graduating in […]
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?