Size charts, spec charts, and grade rules are all terms that are thrown around a lot during development and pre-production. While they do sound (and sometimes look a bit) similar, their meanings are all distinct and each has a different use and purpose.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?