In episode 56, Anna Dougherty shares her story of belonging as she developed – and recently launched – her NYC-locally made wool outerwear collection – Anna Gray Collection. Hear how her background in outerwear wholesale and the street she grew up on as a child came together in her launch collection. Anna Dougherty is a […]
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?