Have you ever wondered what the sizes on American women’s clothing labels really mean? As a brand, creating easy-to-understand, well-fitting sizing for your designs can be a challenge. Use the quick guide below to see the different sizing options, what they mean, and when it makes sense to use one sizing method over another.
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?