In episode 75, Erica Sullivan Feggeler dives into how the sun-protective apparel brand idea she put together for a university business pitch competition her senior year has expanded its mission, product line, and impact. 2.5 years later, Low Ultraviolet is making waves in the UPF50 clothing market and creating a community that outshines skin cancer. […]
- How To Get Base Size Measurements For An Apparel Tech Pack Spec Sheet
- Onboarding Your Design To A Factory: What To Expect
- 10 Things That Can Delay Your Production Run
- I’m Not Going To Convince You To Make This Year The Year You Finally Launch Your Fashion Brand – Here’s Why
- If People Could Only Buy 5 New Clothing Items Per Year, What Would That Mean For Your Fashion Business?